Make a charm for your keys or your bag or any loved one as a sweet reminder to Dream Big! You can stitch up a tag for a keyfob or a bookmark in hardly any time with this sweet file!
You get one file that with a the Dream Big design in multiple machine formats for your 4x4 hoop.
1.76"x3.54" 2497 Stitches
Use pleather, vinyl or leather to sew this In The Hoop Eyelet Tag.
It's simple to make! Follow these simple steps:
- Hoop medium tear away stabilizer.
- Run Placement Stitches on stabilizer only.
- Float material for the front of your tag.
- Run the lettering and accents in colors that contrast nicely with your material.
- Float material for the back of your tag on the back of your hoop with either tape or a embroidery adhesive.
- Stitch the final outline, which encloses all the stitching inside the tag leaving a perfect finish. Use the same color as you did for the lettering, the same color as the material, or something completely different for a fun look!
- Remove from hoop and trim around the outline - leave about 1/8" or 1/16" when you trim. Go slowly and use nice long cuts for the best look.
- Punch a hole in the circle area of the eyelet tag space and apply an eyelet in there (I use a cropodile big bite to do both steps!).
- Attach a round or shaped split key ring and you are all done!
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you. Please do not share this file - if you want to tell people where you got it, please send them here to get their own copy.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VIP. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon. Please check out my other snap tab and eyelet tag designs and try something else new!