This is a cool Jesus Cross Eyelet Tag - makes a sweet keyfob when you place a keyring inside the eyelet loop or add a ribbon instead and use it as a bookmark.
Make a charm keyfob or a bookmark for your loved ones, church members or your sweetest friends ever! You can stitch up a tag for a keyfob or a bookmark in hardly any time with this sweet file!
You get design files for a 4x4 SINGLE file. and a 5x7 Multi Files.
4x4: 3.13" x 3.5" 2346 Stitches
5x7: 4.75" x 7" 6989 Stitches
Use pleather, vinyl or leather to sew this In The Hoop Eyelet Tag.
Tag is 4 1/8" long and 1 3/4" tall - perfect for everyone's keys!
It's simple to make! Follow these simple steps:
- Hoop medium tear away stabilizer.
- Run Placement Stitches on stabilizer only.
- Float material for the front of your tag.
- Run the lettering for the faith word in a color that contrasts nicely with your material.
- Float material for the back of your tag on the back of your hoop with either tape or a embroidery adhesive.
- Stitch the final outline, which encloses all the stitching inside the tag leaving a perfect finish. Use the same color as you did for the lettering, the same color as the material, or something completely different for a fun look!
- Remove from hoop and trim around the outline - leave about 1/8" or 1/16" when you trim. Go slowly and use nice long cuts for the best look.
- Punch a hole in the circle area of the eyelet tag space and apply an eyelet in there (I use a cropodile big bite to do both steps!).
- Attach a round or shaped split key ring for a keyfob or loop a ribbon or tassel through for a bookmark and you are all done!
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you. Please do not share this file - if you want to tell people where you got it, please send them here to get their own copy.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VIP. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon. Please check out my other snap tab and eyelet tag designs and try something else new!