South Africa Eastern Cape Plate License Plate BLANK Embroidery Snap Tab
South Africa Snap Tab for South Africa Eastern Cape area for 130x100 hoop
It's simple to make! Follow these simple steps:
- Hoop medium tear away stabilizer.
- Run Placement Stitches on stabilizer only.
- Float material for the front of your tag.
- Run the middles of the design, the lettering and design element steps in colors that contrast nicely with your material. (consult the PDF Color Map in your file set for color suggestions)
- Float material for the back of your tag on the back of your hoop with either tape or a embroidery adhesive.
- Stitch the final outline, which encloses all the stitching inside the tag leaving a perfect finish. Use the same color as you did for the lettering, the same color as the material, or something completely different for a fun look!
- Remove from hoop and trim around the outline - leave about 1/8" or 1/16" when you trim. Go slowly and use nice long cuts for the best look.
- Apply snaps on the tab. My favorites are plastic KAM snaps. You may also use rivets to permanently attach your tag to the hardware you choose. You can use a key ring or a d ring or a d ring swivel lobster clasp.
- All done!
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only and be emailed to you as soon as your purchase is complete. No physical products will be mailed to you.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VP3. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon. Please check out my other snap tab designs and try something else new!