Make a sweet little sugar glider charm as a small ornament or keyfob! You can stitch up this sugar glider in hardly any time with this sweet file!
You get one file that with a filled sugar glider design that you can use on colored material in multiple machine formatsas well as a design without the white background fill in case you want to go even faster and just use white or white glitter background material!
Filled: 2.53" x 2.02" 6052 Stitches
Open: 2.53" x 2.02" 2692 Stitches
It's simple to make! Follow these simple steps:
- Hoop medium tear away stabilizer.
- Run Placement Stitches on stabilizer only.
- Float material for the front of your tag.
- Run the sugar glider steps in colors that contrasts nicely with your material.
- Float material for the back of your tag on the back of your hoop with either tape or a embroidery safe spray adhesive.
- Stitch the placement stitch for the eyelet, and the final outline, which encloses all the stitching inside the tag leaving a perfect finish. Use the same color as you did for the steps of the sugar glider, the same color as the material, or something completely different for a fun look!
- Remove from hoop and trim around the outline - leave about 1/8" or 1/16" when you trim. Go slowly and use nice long cuts for the best look.
- Punch a hole in the circle area of the eyelet tag space and apply an eyelet in there (I use a cropodile big bite to do both steps!).
- Attach a round or shaped split key ring, or a pretty ribbon and you are all done!
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you. Please do not share this file - if you want to tell people where you got it, please send them here to get their own copy.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VIP. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon! Please check out my other snap tab and eyelet tag designs and try something else new!