Make a handy little Sunnies (sunglasses) wrap that you can attach to your keys or purse or backpack to keep your sunglasses protected and handy! Use pleather, vinyl or leather to sew this In The Hoop Snap Project. Uses two 6"x 8" pieces of non fraying material to make. Secure with Kam Snaps and use an eyelet or grommet for the keyring area.
Design measures 6.70" x 5.12" 1258 Stitches.
It's simple to make these! Follow the simple steps in the included step by step tutorial to make sunnies wraps for yourself and ALL your friends!
1. Run a placement stitch on your stabilzer that is hooped in a 4x4 or larger hoop.
2. Cover the placement stitches on the front and back of your hoop and run the outline that holds them together.
3. Run the placement stitches for the snaps and Eyelet.
4. Remove from hoop, cut out around outline, and apply snaps and an eyelet with a keyring and lobster clasp at the top Sunnies Wrap.
5. Add a stretchy wristband OR beaded bangle and a tassel for lots of fun!
Use Vinyl, Pleather, Faux Leather, Kraft Tex, Cork or other sturdy non-fraying material to make these Sunnies Wraps
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VP3. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon. Please check out my other snap tab designs and try something else new!