Can you see it? This is a beautiful puzzle to embroider. When you finish stitching you can actually see the word ALOHA when you tilt the finished project just slightly OR squint and look not at the stitching, but at the background.
You get two different files, a single for 4x4 hoops and a multi for 5x7 hoops.
Single: 3.75" x 3.42" 3540 Stitches
Multi: 4.6" x 6.2" 17713 Stitches
Use pleather, vinyl or leather to sew this In The Hoop Snap Tab Tag.
It's simple to make! Follow these simple steps:
- Hoop medium tear away stabilizer.
- Run Placement Stitches on stabilizer only.
- Float material for the front of your tag.
- Run the shapes that are the reverse of the lettering in a color that contrasts nicely with your material.
- Float material for the back of your tag on the back of your hoop with either tape or a embroidery adhesive.
- Stitch the final outline, which encloses all the stitching inside the tag leaving a perfect finish. Use the same color as you did for the stitching, the same color as the material, or something completely different for a fun look!
- Remove from hoop and trim around the outline - leave about 1/8" or 1/16" when you trim. Go slowly and use nice long cuts for the best look.
- Add KAM snaps to the tab.
- Attach a round or D Ring key ring to use as a keyfobor clip on tag and you are DONE!
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you. Please do not share this file - if you want to tell people where you got it, please send them here to get their own copy.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VIP. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon. Please check out my other snap tab and eyelet tag designs and try something else new!