Make a handy little Ear Bud Buddy embroidered earbud cord wrap! You can stitch up some organizational goodies quickly with these design files! Use pleather, vinyl or leather to sew this In The Hoop Snap Project you get single files for 4x4 hoops. This is a fantastic way to use vinyl and felt scraps!
Design measures 2.77" x 4.38" 638 Stitches.
It's simple to make these! Follow these simple steps to make one or a bunch!
1. Run a placement stitch on your stabilzer that is hooped in a 4x4 or larger hoop.
2. Cover the placement stitches on the front and back of your hoop and run the outline that holds them together.
3. Run the placement stitches for the snaps and Eyelet.
4. Remove from hoop, cut out around outline, and apply snaps on the "arms" of the design and an eyelet with a keyring and lobster clasp at the top of the Ear Bud Buddy.
5. Secure your earbud cord by wrapping it around the grooved upper and lower body of the ear buddy and then securing by wrapping the arms over the cord and snapping shut.
Use Vinyl, Pleather, Faux Leather, Kraft Tex, Cork or other sturdy non-fraying material to make these Ear Buddies.
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VIP. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon. Please check out my other snap tab designs and try something else new!