Make a super Heart EKG Mask Extension double ended snap tab that works great as a way to help save your ears from frequent mask wearing! Use pleather, vinyl or leather to sew this In The Hoop Snap Tab. You get files for a single and a double (two at a time) in a 5x7 hoop for 5", 6" and 7" length mask extensions.
5" Single: 4.94" x 1.17" 714 Stitches
5" Multi: 4.96" x 3.85" 2130 Stitches
6" Single: 5.99' x 1.43" 849 Stitches
6" Multi: 6.0" x 4.63" 2517 Stitches
7" Single: 7.01" x 1.61" 965 Stitches
7" Multi: 7.05" x 5.09" 2886 Stitches
It's simple to make! Follow these simple steps:
- Hoop medium tear away stabilizer.
- Run Placement Stitches on stabilizer only.
- Float material for the front of your tag.
- Run the middles of the design, including the letters and shape steps in colors that contrast nicely with your material.
- Float material for the back of your project on the back of your hoop with either tape or a embroidery adhesive.
- Stitch the final outline, which encloses all the stitching inside the tag leaving a perfect finish. Use the same color as you did for the lettering, the same color as the material, or something completely different for a fun look!
- Remove from hoop and trim around the outline - leave about 1/8" or 1/16" when you trim. Go slowly and use nice long cuts for the best look.
- Apply snaps on the tabs. My favorites are plastic KAM snaps.
- All done!
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VIP. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon. Please check out my other snap tab designs and try something else new!